2/12/2007

Chris' Tales of TRUE CRIME! Vol. 2

Sigh.

What is it with Sunday nights? I always come home from work on Sundays disillusioned, disappointed, and depressed because of the levels of CRIME I have to deal with. Sunday nights make me hate humans!

At least tonight I caught both the buggers (that I know of). The first guy tried to return for refund an item he had simply taken off the shelf and sneakily ripped open. I told him I was wise to his ruse and sent him and his junkie girlfriend on their way. Then not five minutes later, some other lady tried to pay me in counterfeit money.

Like I said to Shaina, I'm pretty much ready to start assuming that any "customer" I see in that place is a thief/crook/desperate addict. You might think that's pretty hardcore, but you don't work Sunday nights in south Nanaimo.

Mood: Postal

No comments: