1/19/2007

Vacation Time

So, I recently discovered that I have 4 (four) (for) (fore) weeks of paid vacation to use up this year in my new position, and now I have the vacation bug. Besides a quick jaunt to Banff last Spring, it's been six years since my last proper trip anywhere and now I am CRAZY to get on a plane and just go. So after lots of research, I've managed to whittle my options down to a few broad ideas:

1. Mexico or somewhere in the Caribbean. Sandy beaches, hot sun, nude(ish) women, fun "discos". I'd prolly opt for all inclusive so I could be drinking the whole time. COST: $$$1/2
2. (My current fave.) New Jersey. The vast majority of the trip spent at Six Flags Great Adventure, where I would ride the world's fastest and tallest rollercoaster, Kingda Ka (and a few other rides, too). I'd also spend at least one day shopping in Manhattan. COST: $$$
3. Winnebago cross country with the boys. (Or at least, Randy.) Obviously good times there - we'd listen to hard rock, eat weird food, and pick up chicks every chance we got. COST: $$$$1/2 -- those RV rentals are ridiculously pricey.

So, basically I'm undecided on what vacation I want. WHAT A ROUGH LIFE! BWAHAHAHA!

No comments: