3/08/2007

Moment of epiphany tonight.

So, as some of you may know, I've been playing a lot of DDR. This freaking game makes me sweat every time I play (a good thing). After tonight's hopping around, while covered in a sheen of salinated excrete, I came to a conclusion. You know how whenever you see someone playing one of these games in public, it's a 98-lb Asian kid? Well, I don't think they play because they're 98-lb Asians. I think they're 98-lb Asians because they play. Whew!

Anyway, I got Randy playing the other day -- and I think he enjoyed it -- and tonight I had Mattie give it a whirl. Except this time I was smart and photodocumented it. I hopped up with my camera during a song so he could do nothing. Muahahaha!



And here I am posting said pics on the internet, likely drawing aggro.

Meh.

No comments: