1/14/2007

Chris' tales of TRUE CRIME! Vol. 1

Tonight had already been a pretty sketchy night at work. Not only did some bugger buy an Xbox 360 with a phony credit card (and phony drivers license), but then his buddies came back an hour later and tried to do it again with with a different phony credit card (in the same name), BUT THE EXACT SAME DRIVERS LICENSE. Sigh.

I h8 fraudsters. That said, it was pretty nice to spend half of my shift giving a police report and going over security videos of myself telling those punks to eff off. (As opposed to actually working.)

You're thinking, "Bah, who cares? You probably have to deal with that crap all the time, so big deal!" True, true. But my evening wasn't over. After leaving work and dropping Willow off, I sped home, listening to high-volume electronica. As I passed over the E. Wellington parkway overpass, I noticed some guy standing on the side, hands behind his back, watching me pass. He was dressed in a black trenchcoat.

"What a weirdo," I thought to myself. I glanced out my rear-view to get another look at this guy, AND HE'S POINTING A RIFLE AT TRAFFIC ON THE HIGHWAY BELOW!

W. T. F.!

So I got to call the police once again. Hopefully that punkass jagoff angstbeast dildo didn't hurt anybody with his (I hope) air rifle.

1 comment:

Nikki Dykema said...

1.) ...retards. There is no other word.

2.) Jesus Murphy, I am so so so
glad I decided against trying to join the RCMP. Did they push him over the bridge? Because maybe then he'd understand why that was such a bad idea. Like the guy who dropped a rock off Dunster and made the passing driver a vegetable a few years back, ugh.

What is wrong with men? WHAT?